Thursday, May 07, 2009

OKAY I KNOW I KEEP POSTING AND POSTING. BUT WAITTTTTTTTTTTTT
bear with me for one more post.
cos this is very important.
LOL
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVELY DEAREST BEST FRIEND FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!

from sec one when we dont really know each other to sec 2,3,4..... till now, 19 years old.
between these 7 yrs, we been through so much,
cg, different grps of friends, different paths of education life
but whenever i turn ard, its always you.
smiling at me retardly with that twist. =)
lols. omg. even though we got our fights, our arguements.
i know we still love each other alot.
(okay lah, before ur boyfriend starts to kill me)
im really happy for you two.
lols. after so much, so long,
u end up with the guy u supposed to be with 6 yrs ago.
FATE. =))LOL
anw, i hope u enjoy ur bday and meet up on friday!!
LOVE YOU GIRL.
thanks for being there, the past 7 yrs,
thanks for being part of it. and make it a big difference for me.
u know wad i mean,
if i were to list them down,
i wont end this post in another 1 hour.
lols! love you girl!!
=)

No comments: