Monday, May 11, 2009

i wanted to create a new blog.
like since forever, so today, i finally made up my mind and click on "create new blog".
but halfway through, i stop and click back.
omgggggggg
=/.

its alot like life and making decisions
i want people to understand me like what kind of person am i,
what i like or dont like.
but im not giving them a chance to.
this is so not me. what happen to the fion that is ever so cheerful smiling from her heart, and never afraid to show her true self.
i think layers and layers of the superfical world is caking up on my face. just like a thick makeup.
i cant even see the true me anymore.


this is also why i didnt want to make a facebook quiz.
im just afraid that people dont know the ans to my questions.
im actually scared to find out how many people actually understands me.
omg, im so P A T H E T I C -_-

No comments: